Ladies and Gentlemen,
Today, please spend some time introducing yourself to the world of flowering plants.
We will provide some resources for you, and when the teacher lets you know it is time to write, please do the following.
1. Make a new blog post on your blog.
2. Label it: "Flowering Plants" and "Science." Title it as you please.
3. Write: using information you learned from the following resources, please write a post in which you introduce your audience to the most important ideas about flowering plants.
Here are the essential questions you should be answering in your post:
1. How do flowering plants reproduce?
2. What is the purpose of a seed's covering?
3. Where are flowering plants found?
4. How do animals interact with flowering plants to help them reproduce?
Here are some resources to use in your explorations...
TED Talks: The Beauty of Pollination
BrainPop: Pollination | Seed Plants | Seedless Plants
Discovery Education: Fun-Da-mental | Exploration One and Two
BBC Bite-Size: Life Cycle of a Flowering Plant