1. Explore the Wolfram-Alpha website. Begin with the tour. Use the other options on that page to continue to learn.
2. Create a Google Doc named Wolfram-Alpha Project, and share it with Mr. Moore.
3. Write a short report about how people might use the site. Consider some of the following questions...
- What was the most impressive thing about the website?
- What was your favorite search?
- How do you think you might be able to use the site as a student?
- How will this site change the way you learn math?
- How will this site change the way you study math or complete homework?
- Who would you like to share the site with? Why?
- How could the site be improved?