Thursday, November 29, 2012

Adding a full size Google Doc to the blog: Test

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Well, I almost got it. It's not quite full size, but it looks like it is here on the blog. I had to squish the table down a bit in the Google doc, and then it was easy as copy/paste into the blog post. It took a couple of tries re-sizing the table in the Google document before I got it right.

I am proud that I was able to solve one of our problems before our amazing students for once! :) Now everyone can use this trick to add their science vocabulary resources to their blog posts!

Enjoy!
~ Mr. Moore

Here are some words. This is a test. I’d like to see if I can get a full size document with links, words, images, and tables into a blogger post... Here’s a link
I’m adding text in other cells to see how the formatting works. Here’s another link.
Hope it works...I really hope it works. Maybe I can solve a problem before our fifth grade students for once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Your comment will not appear until it has been moderated. Students, please remember to include your first name only.