Ladies and Gentlemen,
Here is the math assignment for today in class.
1. Watch this video and then this video.
2. As you watch both videos, fill in one note-catcher. That's right - one note-catcher even though you are watching two videos! These videos are from another teacher, so you'll have to do your best to apply her lessons to our note-catcher. You might have to identify the important vocabulary on your own, or look in the SRB for some help with definitions.
3. After you are sure you understand, complete problem number 1 from Journal page 113. Show your work for the magnitude estimate and the exact division on a separate sheet of paper. Have it checked by a teacher. Do not move on until your work has been approved by a teacher.
4. Once you have problem number one checked off, continue to finish the page.
5. Once the journal page is complete, write a comment to this post in which you explain how you knew where to put the decimals in your answers.
Thanks for pushing your thinking!
~ Mr. Moore, Ms. Vander Velde, and Ms. Thumm