Ladies and Gentlemen,
Welcome to the 5th grade! Today we would like to share the East Dragon Den Blog with you. In order to do that, we've created this post for you to comment on. In your comment, we would like you to consider the following questions:
1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
2. What do you love to read?
3. Do you have a favorite book?
4. What is the best thing that someone else has ever read to you?
5. What is the first book you ever read?
6. What did you read over the summer?
7. What is your favorite comic book?
8. Do you like to read books, or do you prefer reading on a screen (like a computer, ipad, netbook, etc.)?
9. What are your goals as a reader?
10. What are you good at as a reader?
11. What would like to get better at as a reader?
12. What do you see your family members read?
You do not have to answer all of these questions. You should use them as a guide. Your comment should be a nice, big, fat, juicy paragraph all about you as a reader. Your comment will not be published unless you demonstrate your very best writing ability.
Mr. Moore and Ms. Vander Velde