For this unit, you'll need to get yourself ready to be a gardener and a scientist. In the previous assignment, you started your gardening training. Now it's time to become a scientist.
In order to become a scientist, you'll need to prove that you are an expert in the Scientific Method. You'll need to make sure you understand each step in the scientific method. You'll also want to be able to explain why the scientific method is so important.
Here's how you prove your learning...
1. Learn all about the Scientific Method. Below are some resources to help. You might also consider doing a search using our "Custom Search Engine" tab for Scientific Method here on the blog or inside the Techbook.
Science Buddies | Google Image Search | BrainPop | NeoK12
2. Create a Google Document, Drawing, or Presentation (Slides) to teach the class about the scientific method. Make sure that it is shared correctly so your audience can comment on it!
3. Share a link to your creation in a comment on this post.
4. View the work of your classmates by copying and pasting their link into the URL address box. Provide the student with a comment. In your comment, make sure to include:
- Something positive and specific about the work.
- Something new you learned from the work.
- A question you have about the work.
Push Your Thinking, Dragons!
~Mr. Moore and Ms. Chavez